[Micronet] New UC logo on UC Health FSA Benefit card

[Micronet] New UC logo on UC Health FSA Benefit card

Bruce Satow
I have one of those UC Health FSA Benefit cards.  I was surprised to see the new UC logo on it.

I thought that the new logo was abandoned.  Maybe they printed the cards before the decision was made.

--
  Bruce Satow
  Systems Administrator

  Phone: (510) 643-2348