[Micronet] Next DataNet meeting - June 3, 2-4pm 28 UHall - Fun with Excel!

[Micronet] Next DataNet meeting - June 3, 2-4pm 28 UHall - Fun with Excel!

Anna Maurer

Datanet is coming …….

Friday, June 3rd

2-4pm

28 University Hall

Speaker: Kathleen Valerio

I’ll be sharing tips and tricks in Excel I’ve learned over the years such as

·         Importing data as .csv files

·         Sorting and Filtering data ( Alpha, by date, top 10)

·         Working with Pivot tables.  Wheeee!

I anticipate my demo will run 30-45 minutes.

The rest of the time will be made available to answer questions or trouble-shoot other examples people may be willing to share.  In a pinch, I may be able to have an example using a Vlook up, and nested if or statements.