[Micronet] Not Friday, but I'm posting anyway.

[Micronet] Not Friday, but I'm posting anyway.

Jay Bryon
It's not Friday, I know.  But perhaps the Agile team can comment...

Enjoy.

http://lafable.com/

--
Jay Bryon
Senior Network Engineer, U.C. Berkeley/IST/IS/Network Operations and Services

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
-Voltaire
"Think think think"
-Winnie the Pooh

[Unless stated explicitly otherwise, all opinions are my own and do not represent official policy of any part of IST, U.C. Berkeley or the U.C. Regents]