[Micronet] OE Productivity Suite presents at CUTAT tomorrow (Wednesday 7/18, 1:30-3pm, 60 Barrows)

[Micronet] OE Productivity Suite presents at CUTAT tomorrow (Wednesday 7/18, 1:30-3pm, 60 Barrows)

Ian Crew
Hi all:

Sorry for the late notice, but yes, there is a CUTAT meeting tomorrow.  Here are the details:

Date: Wednesday, 7/18 (aka tomorrow)
Time: 1:30-3pm
Location: 60 Barrows
Agenda:
Inez Bailey and the OE Productivity Suite team will be presenting about the migration to Google Calendar (bCal) and Google Mail (bMail).

Topics will include:

- mobile devices
- roles and resources
- held desk support
- bMail roll out
- Google Guides
- Q&A

I hope to see you there!

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] OE Productivity Suite presents at CUTAT tomorrow (Wednesday 7/18, 1:30-3pm, 60 Barrows)

Jon Johnsen
Will the meeting be broadcast?

Jon Johnsen
Information Systems Office
433 University Hall
School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
510 643-4357

On 7/17/2012 12:36 PM, Ian Crew wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> Sorry for the late notice, but yes, there is a CUTAT meeting tomorrow.  Here are the details:
>
> Date: Wednesday, 7/18 (aka tomorrow)
> Time: 1:30-3pm
> Location: 60 Barrows
> Agenda:
> Inez Bailey and the OE Productivity Suite team will be presenting about the migration to Google Calendar (bCal) and Google Mail (bMail).
>
> Topics will include:
>
> - mobile devices
> - roles and resources
> - held desk support
> - bMail roll out
> - Google Guides
> - Q&A
>
> I hope to see you there!
>
> Ian
>
> Ian Crew
> Platform and Services Manager, Research Hub
> Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
> University of California, Berkeley
> 2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
> http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] OE Productivity Suite presents at CUTAT tomorrow (Wednesday 7/18, 1:30-3pm, 60 Barrows)

Ian Crew
Hi Jon:

No, this meeting will not be webcast, but much of the content was also covered at the BPAWG meeting last Friday, which was recorded.  There's a recording of that at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23964564

Hope that helps!

Ian

On Jul 17, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Jon Johnsen wrote:

> Will the meeting be broadcast?
>
> Jon Johnsen
> Information Systems Office
> 433 University Hall
> School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
> 510 643-4357
>
> On 7/17/2012 12:36 PM, Ian Crew wrote:
>> Hi all:
>>
>> Sorry for the late notice, but yes, there is a CUTAT meeting tomorrow.  Here are the details:
>>
>> Date: Wednesday, 7/18 (aka tomorrow)
>> Time: 1:30-3pm
>> Location: 60 Barrows
>> Agenda:
>> Inez Bailey and the OE Productivity Suite team will be presenting about the migration to Google Calendar (bCal) and Google Mail (bMail).
>>
>> Topics will include:
>>
>> - mobile devices
>> - roles and resources
>> - held desk support
>> - bMail roll out
>> - Google Guides
>> - Q&A
>>
>> I hope to see you there!
>>
>> Ian
>>
>> Ian Crew
>> Platform and Services Manager, Research Hub
>> Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
>> University of California, Berkeley
>> 2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
>> http://hub.berkeley.edu

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] OE Productivity Suite presents at CUTAT tomorrow (Wednesday 7/18, 1:30-3pm, 60 Barrows)

jsparks
is the delegate training restricted?
I tried to register but failed. I took the basic.

bCal Delegates Course

<script> if (typeof (g_szPageTitle) != "undefined" &amp;&amp; g_szPageTitle != "") { g_szPageTitle = 'bCal Delegates Course'; } </script>
Managing calendars for others. This course is designed for administrative assistants and executive assistants. Requisite: bCal Calendar Basic/Advanced course.
<input style="CURSOR: pointer" id="idCancel" class="clsImageButton06_Bold" onmouseover="this.className='clsImageButton06_Bold_MouseOver'; return true" title="Cancel" onmouseout="this.className='clsImageButton06_Bold'; return true" onclick="LMS_Registration_Cancel();" name="Cancel" value="Cancel" type="button">
To register, select your options. When you are done, click Submit or if payment is required, click Purchase.

<input style="CURSOR: pointer" id="idRegisterBtn126909" class="clsImageButton09_Bold" onmouseover="this.className='clsImageButton09_Bold_MouseOver'; return true" title="" disabled="disabled" onmouseout="this.className='clsImageButton09_Bold'; return true" onclick="LMS_RegPanel_Register(126909)" name="RegisterBtn126909" value="Submit" type="button">

Information No activities for registration