[Micronet] Off-List: Re: Apple Mail Behaviors

[Micronet] Off-List: Re: Apple Mail Behaviors

John McChesney-Young
On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Beth Muramoto <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've been on the Eudora precipice for years. ...

It's been...8 years? since I used Eudora but I still miss it. I
abandoned it reluctantly because of its lack of Unicode support. I
tried Apple Mail for a couple of weeks and couldn't stand its GUI,
switched to TBird until it developed a problem that made my archives
unsearchable, switched to Opera Mail until an update vaporized 6
months of mail, and finally ended up with Gmail in its web interface.

Thank you for starting this thread; it's been interesting although I
(fortunately) haven't had keychain problems to disentangle.

Best,

John

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020

Re: [Micronet] Off-List: Re: Apple Mail Behaviors

John McChesney-Young
My deep apologies, List! Our on-sabbatical-in-Germany chair showed up
unexpectedly and I got distracted and neglected to delete the list
address from what was meant to be a private note to Beth before
hitting Send.

John, red-faced