[Micronet] Old tape drive

robertl
I have a user looking for this, long shit I know but.....

Does anyone have (or know where to find) a tape drive with drivers for Maxell CS-600HD data cassettes?  My manager needs it to recover data from a few 20 year-old data cassettes.

These data cassettes are the same size as standard audio cassettes, except they are single sided (there is a 1/8" wide rectangular notch near the top center of the cassette).  They should work in a TEAC MT-2ST-45S2 tape drive or comparable drives from other manufactures (such as CMS).

Re: [Micronet] Old tape drive

robertl
I love typos...it's a long shot!!