[Micronet] One IT springs into summer with a community picnic

[Micronet] One IT springs into summer with a community picnic

Ist-Comm Departmental
Good afternoon,

IT professionals assembled on the Faculty Glade to celebrate the end of the spring semester with a picnic on May 22, 2014. Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor - IT and CIO and Jenn Stringer, Associate Vice Chancellor – Academic Engagement co-sponsored the event which gave IT staff the opportunity to make connections across campus IT units while mingling and enjoying refreshments. Conrad stressed the importance of building and strengthening the IT community by saying, "Without knowing our colleagues, we can't be successful in a distributed IT environment, like the one we work in."

To learn more about the picnic, read the iNews article:

Special thanks to Educational Technology Services (ETS) for expanding their annual picnic to include all campus IT staff!

Regards,
IT Communications