[Micronet] PCI Ethernet card?

Jack Burris
Does anyone have a spare PCI Ethernet card?  The one that has malfunctioned on a department PC is built-in to the motherboard.  If someone has a spare pluggable PCI Ethernet card for a Windows machine we can have, I can come by and pick it up.

Thanks,
Jack Burris
D-Lab

Re: [Micronet] PCI Ethernet card?

jon kuroda-2
I have a gazillion PCIe 100mbit and gigabit ethernet cards.
(I even have old school fiber cards if you want some)
I'll be in 465 Soda after lunch.

--Jon

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 12:09:53PM -0800, Jack BURRIS wrote:
> Does anyone have a spare PCI Ethernet card?  The one that has malfunctioned
> on a department PC is built-in to the motherboard.  If someone has a spare
> pluggable PCI Ethernet card for a Windows machine we can have, I can come
> by and pick it up.

Re: [Micronet] PCI Ethernet card?

jon kuroda-2
Correction, I have a gazillion PCI cards.

I only have a few dozen PCIe ethernet cards.