[Micronet] PPCS website

erol
Anyone know what’s up with the PPCS website (http://physical [hidden email])?  It appears to be completely dead.

Erol Kepkep

Re: [Micronet] PPCS website

Baril
I heard they got hacked. But I have no info......

Roy
On 10/23/2014 2:35 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Anyone know what’s up with the PPCS website (http://physical [hidden email])?  It appears to be completely dead.
>
> Erol Kepkep

Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology
Graduate School of Journalism
University of California
121 North Gate Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
510-643-9215 -- Work
510-643-9136 -- Fax
925-352-9543 -- Cell

Re: [Micronet] PPCS website

Sara Leavitt
They reorganized:
http://realestate.berkeley.edu/who-we-are/departments

(I assume they will disable the old sites soon).

-Sara

On 10/23/14, 2:35 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Anyone know what’s up with the PPCS website (http://physical [hidden email])?  It appears to be completely dead.
>
> Erol Kepkep

Sara Leavitt, Web Architect
UC Berkeley Office of Public Affairs
2200 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94720-4204
Phone: 510 643-6163
http://www.berkeley.edu
http://events.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] PPCS website

Christine SHAFF
Hi all!

Sara is right, there have been some changes:  PP-CS is now called Facilities Services  (FS) and is part of the Real Estate Division.  We are moving to a new website but haven't done it all quite yet, so I expect to have old and new sites up for a while.

Unfortunately, we have had some server issues and the FS systems are down, including the website at physicalplant.berkeley.edu
which includes the online work request.  All maintenance requests should be phoned in to 2-1032.

The online PRR requester at cp.berkeley.edu
is also down for now.  Please email PRR requests to Paul Oda ([hidden email]) with a copy to Gale Allen ([hidden email])

Thanks!
Christine

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Sara Leavitt <[hidden email]> wrote:
They reorganized:
http://realestate.berkeley.edu/who-we-are/departments

(I assume they will disable the old sites soon).

-Sara

On 10/23/14, 2:35 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Anyone know what’s up with the PPCS website (http://physical [hidden email])?  It appears to be completely dead.

Erol Kepkep

Sara Leavitt, Web Architect
UC Berkeley Office of Public Affairs
2200 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94720-4204
Phone: <a href="tel:510%20643-6163" value="+15106436163" target="_blank">510 643-6163
http://www.berkeley.edu
http://events.berkeley.edu

--
Christine Shaff