Quantcast

[Micronet] Papercut across campus

Alex Warren

Hi Micronet,

I know some colleges or departments on campus are using PaperCut for their print accounting system, but I don’t know who.  Can if you know of any department (aside from CED) that has it implemented, I would be interested in talking to those who admin the servers.

Thanks!

Alex Warren

CED IIT

University of California, Berkeley

485 Wurster Hall

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/870b4555a00dc897105e92ed5eda4a16%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [Micronet] Papercut across campus

Ryan Lovett-2
LSIT operates one for a host of units in L&S. Seth Novogrodsky is the admin.

Ryan

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Alex Warren <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Micronet,

I know some colleges or departments on campus are using PaperCut for their print accounting system, but I don’t know who.  Can if you know of any department (aside from CED) that has it implemented, I would be interested in talking to those who admin the servers.

Thanks!

Alex Warren

CED IIT

University of California, Berkeley

485 Wurster Hall

Berkeley, CA 94720

[...]

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAOJKoALcpRdMb8Ripvj%2BVVd42xx1ofJc0mE-Z336LT1KZjXjZw%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [Micronet] Papercut across campus

Kevin Mullally

Hi Alex,

EECS has purchased licenses and has been running it for our instructional printers for the last month.  It's currently using our local LDAP for authentication and authorization.  We're working on integrating that with Calnet.

The experts on our team are Linda Huang and Erik Rogers.  You can reach us all collectively at [hidden email].  We'd be happy to share experiences by email or by meeting.

Thanks for asking!

Kevin Mullally
Manager, EECS Instructional Support Group (ISG)
378 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, (510) 643-6141
http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~kevinm

Hi Micronet,

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/9ec49985383baec0b54f9029e4fccca8%40imail.eecs.berkeley.edu.