[Micronet] Phishing attack

Philip Weekly

Might I advise people to not forward the phishing email you’ve been sent.  For starters if you forward the email containing the link you were sent,  then others could in your behalf falsely click on it. L

Best,

Philip

Philip Weekly

Director, Information Systems

School of Optometry

University of California

510-642-2230

http://cal-eye-care.org/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and then delete it immediately.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The School of Optometry or The University of California.