[Micronet] Printer recommandations

Benjamin Darmoni
Good Morning,

Looking to replace our HP Color Laserjet 3800N, the printer gets used by
about 8 folks that print about 20,000-30,000 pages a a year. Needs to be
color, duplex printing, and networkable. Faster printing is of course a plus.

Just wondering if any of you might have any recommendations.

Thanks,

Benjamin.

Re: [Micronet] Printer recommandations

Johnathon P. Kogelman
Hi Benjamin,

Recently we began replacing HP printers with Lexmark models, with no complaints so far. As a bonus the Lexmark high-yield toner cartridges are generally cheaper and last longer. If interested you may want to check out the following models via CDW-G:

Lexmark C543dn
Small unit (2-6 users)

Lexmark C546dtn
Larger unit

Regards,
Johnathon

On 8/29/11 10:49 AM, Benjamin Darmoni wrote:
Good Morning,

Looking to replace our HP Color Laserjet 3800N, the printer gets used by
about 8 folks that print about 20,000-30,000 pages a a year. Needs to be
color, duplex printing, and networkable. Faster printing is of course a plus.

Just wondering if any of you might have any recommendations.

Thanks,

Benjamin.

Re: [Micronet] Printer recommandations

Isaac Orr
The Xerox we got is at least functional, and I recall something about
educational pricing and/or a campus wide contract agreement.

I have a contact there if you want it.

iso