Quantcast

[Micronet] Problem with COA validation service?

[Micronet] Problem with COA validation service?

Robert McNicholas
Hi,

A couple of our apps that do COA validation are suddenly failing with a
"404 not found" error.  I don't see any messages posted on
ucbsystems.org and none of the COA validation pages I looked at say who
runs the service or who to report problems to, so I hope my post here
finds the right group.

Our app is currently giving the error:

[Fri Jun 24 12:59:37 2016] [error] [client 128.32.189.xx] Service
description
'http://coa.berkeley.edu/coa-ws/services/ChartOfAccountsValidator?wsdl'
can't be loaded: 404 Not Found, referer: https://myserver.......

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks for any assistance.

-Rob
Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/89e896a5-3d0a-dd36-8ed1-196cdade2e8f%40eecs.berkeley.edu.

Re: [Micronet] Problem with COA validation service?

Laurie Millward
Hi Robert, I am the contact for this - let me check and I will get back to you.

Thank you,

Laurie

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Robert McNicholas <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAG4cHD0AbBi3DsByM%2BrkA0t9jmMREPC3Rx1YJwLYTAEG0mBvYA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [Micronet] Problem with COA validation service?

Laurie Millward
Hello Everyone,  Robert is correct, we are having an issue loading the COA validation wsdl.  We hope to have the problem fixed by the end of the day - I will respond to this list when it is fixed.

If your application already has the wsdl loaded, you should not be experiencing any problems, please let me know if you are.

Thank you, Laurie

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAG4cHD34cB4y83VCL0116WPATA14SCiADmGuxVrbrSSQLYq19Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [Micronet] Problem with COA validation service?

Laurie Millward
Hello Everyone, The problem has been fixed.

If you have any issues, please send a note to [hidden email].

Thank you, Laurie

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAG4cHD24%2BgQ39PghFij-8UMA6O8_3PMyjJLYwYYNX2FqzDw9yA%40mail.gmail.com.