[Micronet] Problems opening E-learn classes on BLU

[Micronet] Problems opening E-learn classes on BLU

Benjamin Darmoni
Dear Micronet users,

Users in Graduate Div. are having problem taking classes on blu ( E-learn)
The class will open in a blank page on FireFox / IE.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks,

Benjamin.

Benjamin Darmoni. Phone (510) 643-3106
Graduate Division
421 Sproul Hall
UCB, Berkeley, CA 94720

Re: [Micronet] Problems opening E-learn classes on BLU

billallison
The IST team that supports Blu is checking this out now.

On Sep 29, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Benjamin Darmoni wrote:

> Dear Micronet users,
>
> Users in Graduate Div. are having problem taking classes on blu ( E-learn)
> The class will open in a blank page on FireFox / IE.
>
> Any idea how to fix that?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Benjamin.
>
> Benjamin Darmoni. Phone (510) 643-3106
> Graduate Division
> 421 Sproul Hall
> UCB, Berkeley, CA 94720

Re: [Micronet] Problems opening E-learn classes on BLU

Benjamin Darmoni
Hi Bill,

Any process?

Thanks,

Benjamin.

At 10:31 AM 9/29/2010, Bill Allison wrote:

>The IST team that supports Blu is checking this out now.
>
>On Sep 29, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Benjamin Darmoni wrote:
>
> > Dear Micronet users,
> >
> > Users in Graduate Div. are having problem taking classes on blu ( E-learn)
> > The class will open in a blank page on FireFox / IE.
> >
> > Any idea how to fix that?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Benjamin.
> >
> > Benjamin Darmoni. Phone (510) 643-3106
> > Graduate Division
> > 421 Sproul Hall
> > UCB, Berkeley, CA 94720

> meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
> >
> > http://micronet.berkeley.edu
> >
> > Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable,
> and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the
> Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your
> bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Problems opening E-learn classes on BLU

Kathleen Valerio
I thought this had been replied to already - Perhaps I missed something?
There was a reply to Lyuda Kerman from Adam Ng dated 9/30 sent to micronet
that included the following:
I tested e-Learn on Firefox and IE and it works fine on both browsers.

I think it is mostly likely related to the browser/security setting on the
user,s computer.  Here are some of the things the users can try:

- Make sure they have the latest version of IE/Firefox
- Try access e-Learn on another machine
- Adjust/Lower the security setting (not recommend unless they know what
they are doing)
- Check to see if their firewall blocks any external access.  E-Learn site
is outside of Berkeley domain.

This is all I can think of, maybe they can check with help desk to see if
they have more solution.  If user still having problem, I think they should
contact e-Learn to see if they can help them.

- Adam

All for now.

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
643-0452

At 10:31 AM 9/29/2010, Bill Allison wrote:

>The IST team that supports Blu is checking this out now.
>
>On Sep 29, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Benjamin Darmoni wrote:
>
> > Dear Micronet users,
> >
> > Users in Graduate Div. are having problem taking classes on blu (
> > E-learn) The class will open in a blank page on FireFox / IE.
> >
> > Any idea how to fix that?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Benjamin.
> >
> > Benjamin Darmoni. Phone (510) 643-3106 Graduate Division
> > 421 Sproul Hall
> > UCB, Berkeley, CA 94720

> meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
> >
> > http://micronet.berkeley.edu
> >
> > Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable,
> and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the
> Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your
> bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

visit the Micronet Web site: