[Micronet] Problems with software-central.berkeley.edu?

[Micronet] Problems with software-central.berkeley.edu?

Michael Black
Hi,

        Does anyone know if there's a problem with http://software-central.berkeley.edu?  I can't reach the site.

Thanks,

Michael
 ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
  Michael T. Black
     [hidden email]
  Head, Research & Information Systems
  Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
  103 Kroeber Hall
  University of California
  Berkeley  CA  94720-3712

  510-414-2507; Fax: 510-642-6844
  http://hearstmuseum.berkeley.edu
 ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Website News:

Explore and discover the Museum’s extensive collections using our recently launched Collections Browser.
Go to http://pahma.berkeley.edu/delphi/ to begin!
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Re: [Micronet] Problems with software-central.berkeley.edu?

Ian Crew
Hi Michael:

See the second entry on http://systemstatus.berkeley.edu/

(That's all I know....)

Cheers,

Ian

On Jan 3, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Michael T. Black wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there's a problem with http://software-central.berkeley.edu?  I can't reach the site.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael
> ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
>  Michael T. Black
>     [hidden email]
>  Head, Research & Information Systems
>  Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
>  103 Kroeber Hall
>  University of California
>  Berkeley  CA  94720-3712
>
>  510-414-2507; Fax: 510-642-6844
>  http://hearstmuseum.berkeley.edu
> ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
> Website News:
>
> Explore and discover the Museum’s extensive collections using our recently launched Collections Browser.
> Go to http://pahma.berkeley.edu/delphi/ to begin!
> ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Problems with software-central.berkeley.edu?

Sian Shumway
Hi Michael,

We had a critical hardware failure (happy new year!) and are bringing up the alternate site as we speak.  We expect to have this complete by tomorrow morning by 9am at the latest.  If there is something you need immediately, please email [hidden email].

Thanks,
Sian

UC Berkeley | Information Services and Technology | Campus Technology Services: Manager
Building and Equipment Management: https://ist-staff.berkeley.edu/ist-buildings
Departmental On-Site Computing Support: http://ist.berkeley.edu/docs/
Student Labs: http://facility.berkeley.edu
510.642.0477 office | 510.908.0415 cell