[Micronet] Prod suite email list

billallison
Thanks everyone for your excellent questions and attention this morning.  Feel free to email me directly on or off-list if I can help or if you have suggestions or further questions for me...

As promised, here is the email list for keeping posted on productivity suite:

[hidden email]

-Bill

---
Bill Allison
Director, Campus Technology Services / IST