[Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

[Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

With the new fiscal year we've received a charge for "Productivity Suite Funding Mod".  Does anyone know what this is and how it's calculated?

Thanks,

Judy

Re: [Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

Aron Roberts
An February 2012 memo regarding the Productivity Suite Funding Model
(with CalNet ID required for viewing):

https://calmessages.berkeley.edu/archives/message/26341

This memo notes:
"Additional details and answers to frequently asked questions about
the Productivity Suite funding model can be found at
http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/funding/index.html"

That link in that message is dead; it redirects to the bConnected home
page, from which it's not immediately apparent how to find the same or
equivalent page.  (Anyone know where to find the current page
discussing this funding model?)

Aron Roberts
IST-RIT

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Judith Dobry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With the new fiscal year we've received a charge for "Productivity Suite
> Funding Mod".  Does anyone know what this is and how it's calculated?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Judy

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means
> these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective
> employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

Greg Merritt
Oooh!  Is it finally time to pay the piper for "common good" MS, Adobe, & Matlab software, and IST network services, etc. based on an FTE calculation?  Is the subsidized era over?

(Judy, how much was the charge?  How many fac/staff/student FTEs on that fund?)

-Greg

Le lundi 1 juillet 2013, Judith Dobry a écrit :
Hi,

With the new fiscal year we've received a charge for "Productivity Suite Funding Mod".  Does anyone know what this is and how it's calculated?

Thanks,

Judy

Re: [Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

billallison

Thanks Aron

I've escalated this -- we will have details for you all posted soon.

Bill

On Jul 1, 2013 11:50 AM, "Aron Roberts" <[hidden email]> wrote:
An February 2012 memo regarding the Productivity Suite Funding Model
(with CalNet ID required for viewing):

https://calmessages.berkeley.edu/archives/message/26341

This memo notes:
"Additional details and answers to frequently asked questions about
the Productivity Suite funding model can be found at
http://technology.berkeley.edu/productivity-suite/funding/index.html"

That link in that message is dead; it redirects to the bConnected home
page, from which it's not immediately apparent how to find the same or
equivalent page.  (Anyone know where to find the current page
discussing this funding model?)

Aron Roberts
IST-RIT

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Judith Dobry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the new fiscal year we've received a charge for "Productivity Suite
> Funding Mod".  Does anyone know what this is and how it's calculated?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Judy

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means
> these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective
> employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Productivity Suite Funding Mod

billallison
I just received the following link from the Office of the CIO in response to my follow-up from this thread: