[Micronet] Recommendation for Wireless Network Consultant (for non-UCB project)?

[Micronet] Recommendation for Wireless Network Consultant (for non-UCB project)?

Jon Forrest-3
I have a wireless network at a place off campus
where I'm working on a project. I don't think it's
working as well as it could so I'm looking for
a wireless network consultant who could tell
me what I'm doing wrong, and suggest how to fix
it. Ideally this person will have the proper test
equipment and know how to use it.

Any recommendations?

Cordially,

Jon Forrest