[Micronet] Recommendations for wireless pay-as-you-go data service for Macs

[Micronet] Recommendations for wireless pay-as-you-go data service for Macs

Anthony Roybal
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for recommendations for a pay-as-you-go wireless laptop data plan that is Mac compatible. I found that AT&T has one, but they don't support Macs yet.

Also, if anyone has a strong recommendation for a contract-based service, I'd love to hear that, too.

Thanks,
Tony Roybal