[Micronet] Red green flashing on youtube

[Micronet] Red green flashing on youtube

Bruce Satow
I ran into a couple of problems with the latest version of firefox and flash.  When you go to youtube, the videos often exhibit red and green flashing.  I found this webpage with various OS and fixes.

http://www.webupd8.org/2011/03/fix-pinkred-youtube-videos-bug-using.html

The problem I had was having the flash hardware acceleration turned on.

--
Bruce Satow
University of California at Berkeley

A crash reduces
Your expensive computer
To a simple stone.

Re: [Micronet] Red green flashing on youtube

Richard DeShong-2

An FYI:  I had a problem with Firefox on Win7 where drop-down menus would partially or completely disappear.  In the Advanced options, under General – Browsing, I un-checked the “Use hardware acceleration when available”, and the problem was solved.

--

Richard DeShong