[Micronet] Register early to watch UCCSC 2010 presentations in a Berkeley viewing room

[Micronet] Register early to watch UCCSC 2010 presentations in a Berkeley viewing room

Ocio-Comm Departmental
The Office of the CIO is arranging to offer webcasts of the UCCSC 2010
presentations on July 19 and 20.  If you want to attend the conference
virtually at the Berkeley campus,  you are asked to register online at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8CXYYNV by June 18, 2010 and indicate the
tracks that you are interested in attending.  Lunch may also be provided.
If you are interested in receiving a meal, please indicate this on the
registration form, along with any dietary requirements, such as a
vegetarian meal.

Although the deadline is June 18, you are strongly encouraged to register
as soon as possible.  We are currently in the process of reserving the
viewing rooms, and the more information we have, the better choices we can
make from the available room sizes.

For more information about the UCCSC 2010 presentations, please visit
http://uccsc.ucla.edu/detailed-schedule.

Regards,
Jon Conhaim
UC Berkeey Ambassador for UCCSC