[Micronet] Register for free learning opportunities and the upcoming IT Summit!

[Micronet] Register for free learning opportunities and the upcoming IT Summit!

James Kent Dudek
Dear colleagues,

I am writing on behalf of the IT Summit Committee to invite you to register for our third annual IT Summit.   This year, we have included two learning opportunities to follow the summit as well.   If you are interested in developing your Customer Service skills or in becoming ITIL foundations certified, check out the details below and sign up for one of those classes.   But hurry.....seating is limited.

We look forward to seeing you in May!

Best,

James