[Micronet] Reminder Call for UCCSC 2014 Presentations

[Micronet] Reminder Call for UCCSC 2014 Presentations

Ist-Comm Departmental
Good afternoon,

The May 20th deadline for submitting UCCSC 2014 presentation proposals is rapidly approaching; in fact, it's less than a week away. These presentations are key values of the conference for learning about which technologies are being proposed, developed, and implemented at our sister universities. Our host campus, UCSF will only accommodate 44 sessions and we need more from Berkeley IT!

If you have not done so, you will need to create an account on the conference website in order to submit your proposal. You also have the option to create an account through your social media ID via Twitter, Google, Facebook and github.

For more information or to see what your colleagues have proposed, read the iNews article: