[Micronet] Reminder:Micronet meeting change of date and location-Larry Conrad will speak on April 15

[Micronet] Reminder:Micronet meeting change of date and location-Larry Conrad will speak on April 15

Claudia A. WATERS
Hello Micronetters!
We would like to invite you to our Spring Micronet meetings

Micronet Spring Meeting Schedule

April 15, 2013  Micronet Welcomes the New CIO, Larry Conrad

Monday,  10:30-noon, 60 Barrows

No meeting on March 27

(Note change of location and date)

Please see the attached bio.

Larry welcomes your questions in advance or at the meeting.  You may send questions to [hidden email] or to [hidden email]

April, 24, 2013, Information Risk Management and Information Security Policy
Wednesday,  10:30-noon, 150 University Hall

Speakers:Lisa Ho, IT Policy Manager and Paul Rivers, Manager, System and
Network Security

Paul and Lisa decipher campus minimum security standards (MSSEI:
electronic information and MSSND: networked devices) within the
context of a new campus Information Risk Management Program.

Micronet meetings are for anyone interested in IT on the Berkeley campus.

Videos and slides from earlier meetings are at  http://micronet.berkeley.edu/node/33

(Please excuse the static for the first minute or two of the videos as we adjust the sound)

Claudia Waters

Chair of Micronet

--
Claudia Waters
Manager Computing and Statistics

Larry_Conrad_bio_winter_2013.pdf (42K) Download Attachment