[Micronet] Reminder to RSVP: You're invited to BPAWG's Tenth Anniversary Celebration!

[Micronet] Reminder to RSVP: You're invited to BPAWG's Tenth Anniversary Celebration!

James Kent Dudek
We hope to see you there!

Best,

James and Isaac

Date:  October 23, 2015

Place:  150 University Hall

Time:  3:00-4:30pm

Speakers:

  • Peggy Huston, Chief Operating Officer, Campus Shared Services

  • Liz Elliottt, Director, Talent and Organizational Performance

****BPAWG Mission and Purpose****

BPAWG, a University of California, Berkeley community of practice,
offers a forum for the discussion of business process analysis and
associated methods, tools, and strategies. While each of the following
is deserving of its own forum, BPAWG brings the UC community of interest
together to discuss how these disciplines intersect, interact and add
value to each other. BPAWG meetings offer demonstrations, discussions
and opportunities to meet with experts and colleagues working in these
areas:

*Business Process Analysis

*Project Management

*Organizational Development

*Change Management

*Systems Analysis and Design

For more information about BPAWG, visit:
http://stafforg.berkeley.edu/org/business-process-analysis-working-group

--
Director of Organizational Strategy

--