[Micronet] Research Hub Advanced Training Session on Friday

[Micronet] Research Hub Advanced Training Session on Friday

Sally Le

Hello everyone,

Please join the Research Hub support team for the next Advanced Training session on Friday, December 7 from 1 to 2 PM at 60 Barrows. All are welcome—no need to sign up. For details, visit our Training page.

At this training session, we will be presenting about workflows and rules. This will include simple examples of how one would use the workflow function of the Research Hub, and some useful rules you can apply to a folder, such as automatically sending an email notifications to an individual when a file is uploaded or changed.

Research Hub (hub.berkeley.edu) offers online content management and collaboration tools to campus. Learn more at our About page. For Quick Start guides, Tips & Tricks and other help using Research Hub, stop by the Information Center site.

Thank you, and we hope to see you there!

Sally Le
Research Hub Support

Re: [Micronet] Research Hub Advanced Training Session on Friday

Natalie Kato
Hi Sally,

Regarding your Micronet announcement about Research Hub.  Is the training session really set for December 7?

Natalie
------

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Sally Le <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Program Manager
College Writing Programs
UC Berkeley