[Micronet] Rob Weinberg

Adam Cohen
I noticed in the announcement of the campus memorial that Rob's name was listed among those Cal people who had passed away this last year.  I didn't know Rob personally but he was a regular long-time participant in Micronet and helped me out on several occasions.   I can't make the memorial but thought that remembering him here  would be fitting.   So, thanks to Rob Weinberg for his contributions to our community.
--
Adam Cohen / IT Manager
Energy Biosciences Institute / UC Berkeley