[Micronet] Roll-around Laptop Charging Cart up for grabs!

[Micronet] Roll-around Laptop Charging Cart up for grabs!

Baril
To all,

We have a roll around laptop charging cart (holds 30 laptops) up for
grabs. If your department needs it, come and get it. We will work on the
"godfather" principal. There may be a time in the future that we need a
favor...... Pictures attached.

Let me know; first come, first serve.....

Best,

Roy

--
Roy A. Baril