[Micronet] Running multiple instances of Tomcat on Windows Server 2008 64 bit

[Micronet] Running multiple instances of Tomcat on Windows Server 2008 64 bit

Nancy Han
Has anyone able to run multiple instances of Tomcat either version 6 or 7 on Windows Server 2008 64 bit? If so, I would appreciate any guidance.

Thanks, Nancy

Re: [Micronet] Running multiple instances of Tomcat on Windows Server 2008 64 bit

Jonathan Felder
Unless Windows Server 2008 is special, this should be a matter of
copying your tomcat config files and apps directories, and modifying
them to reflect the new locations and new ports.

There are lots of examples online:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tomcat+multiple+instances+windows

On 9/20/11 10:44 PM, Nancy Han wrote:

> Has anyone able to run multiple instances of Tomcat either version 6 or 7 on Windows Server 2008 64 bit? If so, I would appreciate any guidance.
>
> Thanks, Nancy

Re: [Micronet] ASP or .NET help

Daniel Shuldman
Since I didn't get a response the first time, I thought I would try again.

Basically, I just want to know if anyone has any experience with ASP or .NET scripting and if they could forward me to some easy to use resources. We just want a very simple integration.

thanks,
Dan

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Daniel Shuldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to build a very simple webpage that can dynamically sort a list using either ASP or .NET

I have no experience with either and could use some words of wisdom or perhaps a easy web tutorial. I basically want to have either a simple spreadsheet or access db file that I can update with new entries that get queried everytime the webpage loads. In addition I'd like that list to be sortable. I have both both ASP and .NET at my disposal. So the question is, how would I go about connecting my web page to a spreadsheet or access file using either of these?

Thanks in advance!
Dan

Re: [Micronet] ASP or .NET help

Paul Hanson