[Micronet] SEP 11.0.6 clients now available to Early Adopters

[Micronet] SEP 11.0.6 clients now available to Early Adopters

Allison Henry

FYI I have posted customized client installers for the latest version of
SEP (v11.0.6) to the "Early Adopters" section of Software Central. These
clients are available for testing and configuration changes may be made
before they are moved into "Current". If you're interested in trying the
new client, please send me any feedback by the end of July so I can make
configuration changes if needed before the move to "Current".

Documentation on the new version is available here:

        https://kb.berkeley.edu/kb2768

Take a look at the default firewall configuration changes, as well as
the new SEP for Mac client! As always, you can get support for Symantec
Client Security products by emailing [hidden email]. Thanks and
have a great weekend,

--
Allison Henry
System and Network Security

Re: [Micronet] SEP 11.0.6 clients now available to Early Adopters

Jay Sparks
Hi Allison,
I get frequent pop-ups saying traffic is blocked for svchost.exe and
ntoskrnl.exe.
I previous SEP versions, I allowed these (modifying the FW setting).
Is there any reason not to continue allowing them?

Jay