[Micronet] (SP corrected) ASUS Lap-top Vendor(s)?

[Micronet] (SP corrected) ASUS Lap-top Vendor(s)?

David Rieger
<Sorry (ASUS)>

Hello all,

I'm looking for the ASUS U53x series and am hoping to crowd-source a decent vendor that's local. Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

David

Attached Message Part (648 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Micronet] (SP corrected) ASUS Lap-top Vendor(s)?

gartim
I know this shop(s) deals in ASUS computers and have them on hand, I've
visited the SF shop on Howard St -- a real brick and mortar place,
unheard of -- don't know much about their service. -- g.

http://www.centralcomputers.com/