[Micronet] Scanner: Larger than Letter

Y Degany
Dear all,

I was refered to this list with my request:

I am looking to use a scanner (for free) that can accept a format
larger than letter sized paper.
Ideally, I would like to scan color work that is as large as 18x24.
Scanners that can accomodate smaller paper would also be a big help.

Where can I find one?

Thanks in advance,
Yael

Re: [Micronet] Scanner: Larger than Letter

jon kuroda-2
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/scanning.html

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 04:32:19PM -0700, Y Degany wrote:
> I was refered to this list with my request:
>
> I am looking to use a scanner (for free) that can accept a format
> larger than letter sized paper.
> Ideally, I would like to scan color work that is as large as 18x24.
> Scanners that can accomodate smaller paper would also be a big help.
>
> Where can I find one?

Re: [Micronet] Scanner: Larger than Letter

Y Degany
Hello,

Thanks--Would the Xerox machines allow me to scan in full color?

Yael