[Micronet] Scanner recommendations for BearBuy invoice images?

[Micronet] Scanner recommendations for BearBuy invoice images?

Donna L Lee

Anyone out there who can recommend any particular stand-alone scanner their unit may be using for the purpose of imaging documents for BearBuy attachments?  Minimum 50 ADP feed. This unit already has a high production MFP copier to use but looking for something in the $5,000 range (more or less) that can be hooked up as a stand-alone or workgroup scanner.  I see a lot of Fujitsu scanners that may fit the specifications, any recommendations there?

Thanks!

Donna L Lee

Facilities Services Information Technology (FSIT)

UC, Berkeley

2000 Carleton Street, Room 240

Berkeley, CA 94720-1384

Phone:  (510) 642-6337

[hidden email]

Website:  www.facilities.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Scanner recommendations for BearBuy invoice images?

Ian Crew
There was a thread here on Micronet recently about a similar need.  See http://micronet-at-uc-berkeley.840177.n3.nabble.com/Micronet-document-scanner-with-a-good-ADF-td4025244.html for that thread....

Cheers,

Ian

On Aug 6, 2012, at 2:38 PM, "Donna L Lee" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone out there who can recommend any particular stand-alone scanner their unit may be using for the purpose of imaging documents for BearBuy attachments?  Minimum 50 ADP feed. This unit already has a high production MFP copier to use but looking for something in the $5,000 range (more or less) that can be hooked up as a stand-alone or workgroup scanner.  I see a lot of Fujitsu scanners that may fit the specifications, any recommendations there?

Thanks!

Donna L Lee
Facilities Services Information Technology (FSIT)
UC, Berkeley
2000 Carleton Street, Room 240
Berkeley, CA 94720-1384
Phone:  (510) 642-6337

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor

Re: [Micronet] Scanner recommendations for BearBuy invoice images?

Aron Roberts
There was a Micronet thread about this recently - not specifically
related to attachments for BearBuy - but nonetheless generally on the
topic of automatic document feeder (ADF) scanning:

http://micronet-at-uc-berkeley.840177.n3.nabble.com/Micronet-document-scanner-with-a-good-ADF-td4025244.html#a4025245

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Donna L Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone out there who can recommend any particular stand-alone scanner their
> unit may be using for the purpose of imaging documents for BearBuy
> attachments?  Minimum 50 ADP feed. This unit already has a high production
> MFP copier to use but looking for something in the $5,000 range (more or
> less) that can be hooked up as a stand-alone or workgroup scanner.  I see a
> lot of Fujitsu scanners that may fit the specifications, any recommendations
> there?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Donna L Lee
>
> Facilities Services Information Technology (FSIT)
>
> UC, Berkeley
>
> 2000 Carleton Street, Room 240
>
> Berkeley, CA 94720-1384
>
> Phone:  (510) 642-6337
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Website:  www.facilities.berkeley.edu

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means
> these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective
> employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Scanner recommendations for BearBuy invoice images?

Aron Roberts
And now that it's evident that I've duplicated Ian's post :-), I'll
follow up that folly with the reminder that the Micronet mailing list
archives, going back to June 2010, are viewable and searchable at: