[Micronet] Scheduled Outage for CalShare Thursday June 17th 7-9 PM

[Micronet] Scheduled Outage for CalShare Thursday June 17th 7-9 PM

calshareservice
Dear CalShare Users,

Sorry for the short notice, but we have an urgent scheduled outage for the
CalShare service on Thursday June 17th from 7 to 9 PM.  During that time
frame, access to the CalShare service will be blocked while we do
maintenance on the SQL Server that supports CalShare.

If you have any questions please feel free to send them to
[hidden email].

CalShare Team