[Micronet] Slides from last meeting

Vivian Sophia
Hi everyone, the slides from last week's meeting are posted on the Micronet site.

To find them, go to the meetings tab and click on last week's meeting.

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT
CSS IT High-Impact Client Support Lead
Micronet Community of Practice Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
310B Durant Hall

Re: [Micronet] Slides from last meeting

Vihil Vigil

Hi Vivian,

A colleague of mine and I from UCOP in Oakland are interested in attending the SharePoint training this week, is there a charge for the training or could we be manually added to the list of attendees? If so great! Can I have the details as to dates, time, location and duration?

I use to work at Cal so I kept my micronet subscription when I transferred over to OP and signed up with my new email address. My previous address was [hidden email]

Thank you!

Vihil

Best wishes,

Ms. Vihil H. Vigil, MBA

University of California, Office of the President

Financial Systems Analyst | 1111 Franklin Street, 6th Floor | Oakland, CA 94607

Office: 510.987.0926 | [hidden email] | http://www.ucop.edu/finance-office/index.html