Quantcast

[Micronet] SmartSheet Demo

Judy Dobry-2

Hi,

If you use SmartSheet and would be willing to do a 10 minute demo on Monday, May 16 at noon, I'd love to hear from you.   BPAWG and the Agile Users Group are joining forces to present more demos of collaboration tools and we have had many requests for a demo of SmartSheet.  There is no need for a fancy presentation.  Just a demo and overview is fine.

Thanks,

Judy

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/19358f2d-d897-cdbf-78fc-637f3296d6cd%40berkeley.edu.