[Micronet] Smartphone Security - InfoSec Apps/Tools?

[Micronet] Smartphone Security - InfoSec Apps/Tools?

David Rieger
Hello everyone,

I just saw a small article on Slashdot "Your Smartphone Is Safer Than Your PC -- For now"

http://it.slashdot.org/story/10/08/31/1832217/Your-Smartphone-Is-Safer-Than-Your-PC----For-Now?from=rss

As I have been thinking about mobile infosec for awhile now (no BankAmerica App for me thanks), I am curious what our community thinks/knows/feels about this topic. I am especially curious what our colleagues at SNS can tell us where this all may be going. Thanks.

Best,

David