[Micronet] Spaces Available for In Design Dec 14&15

[Micronet] Spaces Available for In Design Dec 14&15

Kathleen Valerio

Hi all,

I’ve had a few cancellations recently for next week’s InDesign workshop.

InDesign Fundamentals

Dec 14 &15

9-4 each day (1hr lunch 12-1pm, am and PM breaks)

28 University Hall

Sign up on-line through the UCB Learning Center

Go to http://Blu.berkeley.edu

Authenticate using your Calnet ID

select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section.

Once in the Learning Center you can browse categories or search by keyword e.g. “InDesign

You’re also welcome to show up Tuesday morning we will take walk-ins until all the seats are filled.

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452