[Micronet] Spaces available for 3/18 Berkeley Branding workshop!

[Micronet] Spaces available for 3/18 Berkeley Branding workshop!

Kathleen Valerio
Hi all,

Calpact is offering some amazing new classes this spring that still have spaces available in them - I expected waiting lists?!?!? so I thought I'd get the word out again in case you missed them.

Berkeley Brand Guidelines - March 18th  9-4pm  University Hall
Anyone at Berkeley who communicates would benefit from this hands-on workshop. Get a behind the scenes look at how the new Berkeley brand platform was developed and how you can use it. Gain an understanding of writing styles that leverage the unique strengths of the Berkeley brand. Learn about useful tools that will enable you to create more dynamic posters, brochures, PowerPoint presentations or Word documents.
1/2 theory 1/2 hands-on

Don't miss out! Register through the Learning Center

Go to http://Blu.berkeley.edu

Authenticate using your Calnet ID

select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section.

Once in the Learning Center you can browse categories or search by keyword e.g. “Berkeley Brand” to find the course you want to enroll in.

Once you click on the item you want you should see a Register button or Start button if it's on-line learning.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452
[hidden email]

UC Berkeley * reimagines the world *by challenging convention *to shape the future.