[Micronet] Spaces available for Berkeley Brand, Photoshop, Excel etc.

[Micronet] Spaces available for Berkeley Brand, Photoshop, Excel etc.

Kathleen Valerio
Hi all,

In case you hadn't heard, Calpact is open again for business in our new improved training space. Some of our enrollment numbers are low so I'm thinking maybe people thought we were still under construction.

Please help me get the word out that we are back in business.
All classes are sponsored or "free" to staff.
Schedule is attached.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio, CalPact Coordinator
Talent & Organizational Performance

192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3540

Ph 510 643-0452
[hidden email]
@KathleenValeri0

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard UC Berkeley * reimagines the world *by challenging convention *to shape the future.

CalpactMar-June2015.pdf (181K) Download Attachment