[Micronet] Spaces available for "free" workshops in InDesign, Photoshop, Access and MS project.

[Micronet] Spaces available for "free" workshops in InDesign, Photoshop, Access and MS project.

Kathleen Valerio
Hi All,

A number of Calpact workshops have borderline enrollments, if I could get a few more sign ups we can run them.
If you or someone you know needs these workshops, please encourage them to sign up. Please pardon the list overlap in mailing lists. I've attached teh Calpact Flyer is case you need other workshops - I'd like to run them all. - Kv

Oct 23 - 1-4pm Tips on Publishing to all Media  (5 needed)
Oct 24, 9-12pm Photoshop New Features Tips and tricks (5 needed)
Oct 24, 1-4pm Improving Portraits and removing Backgrounds  (2 needed)

Oct 31, 9-4pm Access-1; Build a Database  (3 needed)
Nov 7, 9-12pm InDesgin Intro to Design Theory  (2 needed)
Nov 7, 1-4pm Acrobat: Making PDF's 508 Compliant  (7 needed)
Nov 8, 9-5pm SEO Search Engine Optimization  (5 needed)

Nov 14, 9-5pm Access-2 : Basic Queries  (3 needed)
Nov 15 9-5 HTML5 - Embedding Audio and video  (2 needed)
Nov 27, 9-5 Access-3 Advanced Queries  (4 needed)

Nov 29, MS Project 9-12 Create a project, 1-4 Manage a project  (7 needed)
Dec 12, 9-5 Access-4: Advanced Forms.   (5 needed)

Classes are taught in 28 University Hall - these workshops are sponsored by COrWE and therefore "free" to staff.
Sign up on-line through the UCB Learning Center
Go to http://Blu.berkeley.edu Authenticate using your Calnet ID, in the “Self Service” panel select “UC Learning Center”.
In the Learning Center search by keyword to find the course you want.

thanks a bunch,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452

CalpactOct-DecFlyer2012.pdf (155K) Download Attachment