[Micronet] Spaces still available for SEO Dec 12

[Micronet] Spaces still available for SEO Dec 12

Kathleen Valerio
Hi There,

We still have spaces available for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
9-4pm 28 University Hall
Dec 12
Sign up through the learning center - or just show up that morning.

FYI - I am working on putting together the Jan- June 2014 schedule. I'm not sure if I'll get it
through the whole approval process in time to post it by the end of this year, if not it will be posted in early January... Cross your fingers for me.

thanks

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development