[Micronet] Spare a VGA cable (or nine?)

Jack Burris
Howdy,
My stash of VGA cables has been depleted.  And yes, I know the days of the DE-15 connector are running thin but some rather unfortunate lab mishaps have rendered my extant spare cables un-serviceable.

Do you have a small collection of VGA cables you'd be parting-with??  I would feel better if I had three or four in case the 'cable monster' strikes again.  :)

Thanks!
Jack Burris
D-Lab

--

----------------------------

Question (your own) authority

Re: [Micronet] Spare a VGA cable (or nine?)

David Spiegelman
I have a ton of these.

David

--