[Micronet] Spare solaris machine?

Dav Clark
Hi all,

I'm running a course now, with a team that will be working with Berkeley seismology:

These grad students could really use a solaris machine (could be an old, crusty, near-useless sparcstation) to work with the old code while they migrate to a more modern code-base.

Does anyone have such a thing kicking around? I'd be happy to take a loaner or assume responsibility for the machine. Also, if you have a place where students can come use it, that'll work.

It's apparently not functional on linux X11 - which I find highly surprising.

--
Dav Clark
Data Scientist