[Micronet] Spice or PSpice - campus site license?

[Micronet] Spice or PSpice - campus site license?

Bruce Satow
Dear Folks,

I was wondering where I can get a standalone full version (not the student version) copy of Spice or Pspice to install on one of our lab computers.

Is there a campus site license or price agreement with Cadence (since Spice was developed here at Berkeley)?

Lemme know if anyone has any info about it.

Thanks!
Bruce

--
Bruce Satow