[Micronet] Surplus Toner, Fuser, Transfer Roller for Xerox Phaser 6360

[Micronet] Surplus Toner, Fuser, Transfer Roller for Xerox Phaser 6360

Bethany Russell
Hi All,

My lab recently replaced our broken Xerox Phaser 6360, as such I have surplus supplies that we will no longer use.

Does anyone want them or have use of them?

The Fuser fuser is model specific.

The transfer roller works on 6300, 6350, and 6360.

The toner also seems to be model specific.

Just email me and we can coordinate a pickup/drop off.

~Bethany

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CADrKHERD-aH-wh-RBK8u6W%3DahkHQ5nfj0vtQ8rXi6yUdD3OirA%40mail.gmail.com.