[Micronet] TODAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: Building Success from Failure (And Success) : Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] TODAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: Building Success from Failure (And Success) : Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Tired of all the finger pointing when something goes wrong?  Want to move to something more constructive?

Want to capture what goes right on your projects so you can bottle the magic and use it again?

If so, the next Agile Brown Bag is for you.  At our meeting, Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT) show us how to use an Agile technique called retrospectives.  This powerful tool helps teams move from fearing failure to creating success out of failure and from just celebrating success to using success as rocket fuel for future success.

Retrospectives certainly helped the team that has been working diligently on our Web site, agile.berkeley.edu.  Our December 1 meeting will mark the official roll out of the site so come learn what it can do for you.

Time:  Today, December 1, 2014 from Noon to 1:30
Place:  200C Warren Hall

See you there,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

Fall, 2014 Agile Brown Bag Calender

December 15   12 - 1:30PM

Topic:   A Holiday Gift to You:  Agile Solutions to Your Most Pressing Problems

Presenters: Everyone

Location: Location California Hall Room 20

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.  We are also working on an Agile Web site.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT) .

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems
Graduate Division
309 Sproul Hall
UC, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
510 642 1131
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

Re: [Micronet] TODAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: Building Success from Failure (And Success) : Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Veronica ONG
Hi folks,
Will you have video-conf for this meeting?  If so, I'd like to join you remotely since I'm working from home.

Thanks,
Ronnie