[Micronet] TODAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: We Answer Your Agile Questions : FACULTY CLUB: Noon to 1:30

[Micronet] TODAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: We Answer Your Agile Questions : FACULTY CLUB: Noon to 1:30

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Ever wanted to talk one-on-one with other people doing Agile.  Have a question you'd like to ask one of our speakers or the whole group?  Here's your chance.   Leave your brown bag behind and join the Agile Brown Bag group at the main dining room of the Faculty Club for our annual holiday lunch.

This annual event keeps creating new connections that keep giving all through the year.  So don't miss a tasty lunch and a chance to make new friends.

See you there,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

P.S.  In the main Faculty Club dining room, where we will be sitting, you order at the counter so you don't have to worry about reservations or RSVPing.  Just show up.

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT) .

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems
Graduate Division