[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: Agile Project Planning: Noon in 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: Agile Project Planning: Noon in 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Today's Agile Brown Bag offers a hands on workshop in Agile Project Planning.

Agile project planning offers a lot:
  • It's light weight, replacing voluminous project plans with a few key documents.
  • It's flexible making even last minute changes doable.
  • It's honest giving everyone involved a realistic picture of what can be done in a given time frame.

To learn more and to share your experiences come to the Brown Bag Meeting.  We welcome everyone from newcomers to old hands to learn together how we can use Agile in our work.

Place:   200C Warren Hall (2195 Hears)
Day:  Monday, Feb 24
Time:  Noon to 1:30
--