[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: Delighting Customers W/Agile User Experience Design: Noon to 1:30: 101A Warren Hall

[Micronet] TODAY: Agile Brown Bag: Delighting Customers W/Agile User Experience Design: Noon to 1:30: 101A Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Want to make your customers' day-to-day experience a delight? Then come out and learn agile user experience design from the top pros on the SIS/CalCentral design team.

Maybe you think user experience design is just for the Web.  If so, you owe it to yourself to come to this meeting.  Using the techniques you'll learn, you will certainly make online customers happier.  But, if you are like me, you'll find many of these techniques work just as well for offline projects.

We've had two great presentations from Bernie Geuy and her teammates and this looks to be another presentation that leaves you with tools you'll use again and again.

About the SIS/CalCentral Project:  UC Berkeley is undertaking a very large and critical technology and business systems improvements initiative with the Student Information Systems (SIS) Project.  This large scale project that will significantly impact students and everyone who works with them, will be rolling into production in a series of releases between December and September next year.

About the SIS/CalCentral UX/Portal Team: The UX/Portal team is playing a key role leading the design and development of changes to CalCentral, where students will be interacting with the underlying systems. Learn how the team is leading with a user-centered approach for design, and how they are using Agile sprints to focus design resources on transforming key online self-service process.

Date:  Monday, October 26, 2015
Time:  Noon to 1:30
Place:  101A  Warren Hall
Online:  https://bluejeans.com/5106438424

Judy (for the Agile Organizing Committee)

Agile Brown Bag FAQ

What is the fall semester meeting schedule?

November 9:  Agile Mindset with David Chilcott

December 7:  Agile Workshop IV: Retrospectives

December 21:  Holiday Lunch

All meetings are in 101A Warren Hall.  All meetings run from noon until 1:30.

Who can come to the meetings?

Anyone with an interest in
Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.  But for this meeting I would really appreciate an email RSVP so that we can be sure to have enough room.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry (
[hidden email][hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other
Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to
Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT)
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems